Sunday, November 11, 2012

inspiration

so this very special necklace has been a real inspiration to me, and has led to all of these...

i just love how they all look together.
i am feeling so very inspired lately.

the flow ring,
with the juiciest of aquamarines.

lots of layers

may what I do flow from me like a river, no forcing and no holding back, the way it is with children.
~rainer maria rilke



the be the change necklace,
with a dazzling labradorite pear.




(p.s. i bought this hat from sparky jones a few years ago.  sadly, she seems to be taking a break right now.)

a new three wishes ring,
with smoky quartz, garnet, and freshwater pearl.
so wintry.





these pieces are all now available in the etsy shop.

and, we had our first snow yesterday,

which led to the first fire of the season in my shop.

(the view out my shop window)
so lovely.

i hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend.

No comments: