Monday, April 23, 2012

my little new england felice brothers jaunt

i had an amazing trip! 

olive came along, 
and she did very well on the plane.

my first stop was boston, which i loved.

 olive and i walked all over the city, even did the freedom trail.



 then i saw the first show in northampton, massachusetts.
diamond doves opened.


it was awesome.








 the second show was in pawtucket, rhode island.
diamond doves opened again.





 my dear old friend molly met me in pawtucket.  
we had dinner and she came to the show with me.

 we had so much fun!

 another great show.

 then i drove to portsmouth, new hampshire.

olive loved the ocean!

this show was part of a singer/songwriter festival and was in a cool old theater.

a band called o'death opened for them and i loved them.









such a fabulous time.
as i have said so many times before, there is no band like the felice brothers for me.  and seeing them live is truly incredible every time. 

and, yes, as always, i feel wonderful and rested and relaxed and ready to take on the world again.

1 comment:

Lisa-Maladylis said...

I sure wish I knew you were headed through NH, I would have come out and said Hi. That's where I live and would have loved to have met you at the beach. Oh well, maybe next time ! Looks like a fun trip !