Wednesday, September 23, 2009

more changes for silver sparrow...

okay. i have just packaged up about 20 pieces of jewelry to ship them to their new home in a pair of galleries up on the front range. i know i said i wasn't going to do it, but i changed my mind. i continued talking with the owner and we worked out a deal that works for both of us. i am a bit nervous because i have never really done that before. we will see how it goes!

so my etsy shop is a bit empty now. for that reason, and the fact that the mancos gallery is EMPTY, and the holidays are coming and i want to get stocked up, and I NEED A BREAK, i will be closing my etsy shop from october 1st through november 1st. i am really looking forward to it~ i won't have to turn my computer on if i don't want to, i will not have to package anything or run to the post office, (as much as i love you all) i will not have to answer urgent convos or e-mails, i can have time in the studio to just CREATE! i can hardly wait!

i will kick off my nice long break by going to the austin city limits festival with my dear friend, crystal!!! just crystal. read: no husband. no children. never really done that before and i can hardly wait!

p.s. everything left in my etsy shop is 10% off until i close up on october ist!

No comments: