Wednesday, January 5, 2011

thank you

i do not have a lot to share with you today, but i just wanted to take a minute to tell you all thank you so very much for your support. your convos, e-mails, messages and comments about my last post are so sweet and i truly, sincerely appreciate them. (i especially liked the one that implied that i ought to be upset more often because i make "phenomenal pieces when i am under duress"!) it is sometimes so strange to entrust my inner thoughts and feelings to the faceless void of the internet. but then i remember that you are all so amazing and you are not faceless at all. and i love you for it.

since i am here though i will show you some snippets from my amazing ski this morning:

i was out early enough to see the incredibly beautiful crystalline frost still on the trees





i've been working on several different things this week, and i finished these two custom pieces.

a "release me" necklace,
with rainbow moonstone




and a "release me" ring...



thank you all so so so much for being there, and for believing in me!

3 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

I always love to see your work and what you're up to over on the other side of the rocky mountains. Are you doing the Moab Arts Festival this year? I'm saving my pennies!!

Jen Stewart said...

I always love to see your work and what you're up to over on the other side of the rocky mountains. Are you doing the Moab Arts Festival this year? I'm saving my pennies!!

shannonl said...

Want to go skiing with you some time and possibly use a shot or two in my paper...let me know.